About Me

My photo
i was born in tacoma, washington and was raised in honolulu, hawaii and moved to california in 2007. i love to talk and enjoy writing a lot. since 8th grade ive been in honors english and im going into AP classes this year. i am going to be a junior in high school and enjoy every second of my life!!! i enjoy having friends and im pretty chill with everyone...yet people still dont like me and feel intimedated. im tired of trying, and i just want to have fun and enjoy who i am. so peace :)

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Who Am I

I am tall, yet I am strong. I am kind, but I'm not always nice. I am a somewhat alcoholic, or at least I used to be. A part of me is made out of steel, but I'm not easily brought down like the man of steel. Nothing like kryptonite can ever bring me down, because I am immune and can cause some serious damage. I have gadgets and I fly. You wouldn't even know I were coming by. Until I soared passed you, leaving you all confused. Wondering like a burnt fuse. I don't need a bat mobile or some kind of flying bat jet. For I am more resourceful than the dark knight, as far as, getting technical with technology and weaponry devices. I'm not a bird nor a plane. Who am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment