About Me

My photo
i was born in tacoma, washington and was raised in honolulu, hawaii and moved to california in 2007. i love to talk and enjoy writing a lot. since 8th grade ive been in honors english and im going into AP classes this year. i am going to be a junior in high school and enjoy every second of my life!!! i enjoy having friends and im pretty chill with everyone...yet people still dont like me and feel intimedated. im tired of trying, and i just want to have fun and enjoy who i am. so peace :)

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Short Story- Dilema - Episode 1

When I woke up, my room was pitch black. I couldn't see a thing. I turned to the side of my bed and realized that it was only 3 a.m. in the morning. I turn back on my bed and lay there, my head feels sweaty as if i had a nightmare. I close my eyes, bringing my mind to ease. Suddenly my phone starts to ring at exactly 3:01 a.m. I reach across the stand and answer the call..."hello," I answer groggily. But there is nothing but static. "Hello?" I ask again. I'm thinking about hanging up but for some reason I continue to wait. After nearly 30 seconds of waiting, I finally give up on waiting and start crossing over again to end the line. "Hello....Sarah," replied a mysterious voice. Quickly I pull the receiver back to my ear, "Who is this? How do you know my name?" "Ohhhh dearies, I know a lot about you and you're gonna die in exactly 30 days" I gasp in shock, "What do you mean I'm gonna die in 30 days? You cant do this to me??? Who are you?" The line goes dead. I sit there too stunned to believe what I just heard. Its just a prank, I think to myself....only a prank. I hang up the receiver and go back to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. If you would like me to continue writing this story, please leave a comment and i would be happy to resume on this series of episodes

    ReplyDelete