About Me

My photo
i was born in tacoma, washington and was raised in honolulu, hawaii and moved to california in 2007. i love to talk and enjoy writing a lot. since 8th grade ive been in honors english and im going into AP classes this year. i am going to be a junior in high school and enjoy every second of my life!!! i enjoy having friends and im pretty chill with everyone...yet people still dont like me and feel intimedated. im tired of trying, and i just want to have fun and enjoy who i am. so peace :)

Monday, July 5, 2010

Dedicated to Alexander Burke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRs3oWuTNYQ

This person that i have never met, has truly touched my heart. I am sharing this video on my blog because people need to realize how much pain people go through and how much they lose when they are going through tough times. When i watched his videos, I cried and I cried. Knowing that this person was dying and was still being optimistic through hard times. He was still making videos and giving an example of a true strong person. Honestly I'm really sad that this person passed away and that he lost friends along the way. Its very heartbreaking. This video makes me realize that I should never take my life for granted and to continue to stay grounded. And to love people no matter how mean they are to me or treat me badly. Alex is a true inspiration and I hope that all of you people that read this blog, will watch this video and feel the same way too. I shall always remember you Alexander Burke.

No comments:

Post a Comment