About Me

My photo
i was born in tacoma, washington and was raised in honolulu, hawaii and moved to california in 2007. i love to talk and enjoy writing a lot. since 8th grade ive been in honors english and im going into AP classes this year. i am going to be a junior in high school and enjoy every second of my life!!! i enjoy having friends and im pretty chill with everyone...yet people still dont like me and feel intimedated. im tired of trying, and i just want to have fun and enjoy who i am. so peace :)

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Have I Found You

Every time that i see you
you make me go insane
i don't know why but it happens anyway
you just stand there and stare
smiling and such, humming to a familiar tune
leaving me confused

i go on with my day, and you continue as well
i hang with my friends and so do you
i walk home and there you are across the street
standing, staring, beaming with smiles

i start to wonder if i actually do know you
and i start to get a feeling that as a matter of fact i do
yet i don't remember when or how...
so the next day i build up my confidence
and walk over to say whats up?
i stand in front of you and before i even say a word
you embrace me in a hug and whisper

"I knew you would find me again someday!!!
In our past life you were my wife. And i always loved you.
You do remember don't you???"

I pull away and look into his eyes
they seem familiar and sincere
yet as much as i wanted to believe
i just couldn't

i look at him avoiding his eyes this time
"Only time could tell... no i don't remember...
you don't seem familiar at all.
If it is meant to be, then our paths should cross again in the future.
If not...I'm sorry."

When i finally looked up to see his face
the smile was long gone full of pain
i turned and started to walk away
the farther i walked
the heavier my eyes started to tear

the way he embraced me
brought back a bunch of memories
i never knew existed
i started to feel a massive heartache
of pain and despair
a tear escaped from my eyes
leaving a streak across my face

not even half way across the field
i turn around
and he is still standing there
stiff like a bulletin board
pale like a ghost

suddenly i start to take little steps
back in that same direction
he looks confused
i walk a little faster
he looks more confused
i break into a jog
he looks astonished
i start to breath heavily
he opens up his arms
and i start to run

the next thing i know
my heart is pounding as
we are both embracing each other
my arms are wrapped around him
as I whisper

"I know...I remember. But I still don't see how that's possible.
All i know is that I do know you somehow, but not from this lifetime.
And i thank you for that... I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment