About Me

My photo
i was born in tacoma, washington and was raised in honolulu, hawaii and moved to california in 2007. i love to talk and enjoy writing a lot. since 8th grade ive been in honors english and im going into AP classes this year. i am going to be a junior in high school and enjoy every second of my life!!! i enjoy having friends and im pretty chill with everyone...yet people still dont like me and feel intimedated. im tired of trying, and i just want to have fun and enjoy who i am. so peace :)

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Today

Today was just like any other day, unfortunately. I get up every morning just to go to a claustrophobic cubical. Wow...doesn't that sound "soooo amazing?" Hahahaha its not. Well for some people it is something to look forward to. But not when you're a 16 year old girl. I should be going out with friends, having the time of my life. But no. According to mom she would rather have me go with her to that dreading cubical. Dragging me along towards insanity. I think I'm losing my mind sitting in that little cube. Oh well. Having the time of my life i guess. I don't see how you people can stay in a cube for 8 hours. I would've quit my job and went to the beach instead. Oh well, again. Well this is officially my first boring blog to match my topic, but I'm really not this boring. This is based upon my mood at the moment. So if you read this, you didn't gain anything out of it, but thanks for reading it anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment