About Me

My photo
i was born in tacoma, washington and was raised in honolulu, hawaii and moved to california in 2007. i love to talk and enjoy writing a lot. since 8th grade ive been in honors english and im going into AP classes this year. i am going to be a junior in high school and enjoy every second of my life!!! i enjoy having friends and im pretty chill with everyone...yet people still dont like me and feel intimedated. im tired of trying, and i just want to have fun and enjoy who i am. so peace :)

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lyrics-Lonely

Everday that im here,I feel like
Im starting to lose myself little by day,
I just cant believe, that Im still here,
Weeping all sad inside.

There is a pain that I feel, that is sharp
Like a blade that sticks it to me, just to
Rub it in, making me realize,

(2x)How miserable my life is, in this hell hole of a place,
that makes me wanna go far away, and leave when im 18 for sure,
for sure.

Everyday that im here, I feel like
Im throwing my life away waiting for it just to end,
Because im starting to feel insecure.

When I should be having the time of my life
instead of staying in bed and crying, I
should be happy with all smiles, and so I think,

(2x)How miserable my life is, in this hell hole of a place,
that makes me wanna go far away, and leave when im 18 for sure,
for sure.

What the hell am I waiting for? I wish
I could walk towards that light, knowing that someone
Would be waiting on thy other side. So please wait for me,
Even though you are so far away, from my dreadful place,
But I hope to see you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment