About Me

My photo
i was born in tacoma, washington and was raised in honolulu, hawaii and moved to california in 2007. i love to talk and enjoy writing a lot. since 8th grade ive been in honors english and im going into AP classes this year. i am going to be a junior in high school and enjoy every second of my life!!! i enjoy having friends and im pretty chill with everyone...yet people still dont like me and feel intimedated. im tired of trying, and i just want to have fun and enjoy who i am. so peace :)

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Boy

There was a boy who I once considered my one and only "prince charming". He was the type of guy that had everything a girl could possibly want. The way he walked and gazed his eyes upon you made you feel so light like a feather, to the point that it couldnt possibly be real. As if you were walking through a nocturnal fairytale where he is the only light guiding you through. He would speak to me everyday and tell me "you mean the world to me...I love you". So then i fell in love naturally, allowing those words to suck me in like pure venom ready to spread the virus. Then I thought "he is the love of my life." But then all of those feelings suddenly went out the door as if it were draining out of me. Getting stabbed with those painful words saying, "you're not the one for me...its over." I stood there in shock and full of hurt. Its like I got hit by a bus and it reversed to run me over again and again. I dont even know what happened. Its like one week we're the happiest couple alive, then the very next week its like it never happened. Then I said, "So you're just gonna drop our friendship like that? We cant be friends?" He looked at me and answered sarcasticlly, "You dont wanna go to prom with me, therefore, its over. I am gonna drop you just like that." I looked at him feeling all numb and empty inside. I couldnt even believe or comprehend what i was hearing. "Just like that?" I whispered. And he answered like a complete jerk, "Yup." And thats when I finally realized that he was a waste of time and isnt worth one single tear. I walked away without saying another word. My mind was spining as if I were about to clapse and slowly wither away. Yet, I wasn't going to give that heartbreaker any satisfaction. The next day I showed up at school with my head held up high full of smiles, even though deep down I was hurting. It wasn't even 24 hours and he already had his arms around his arms around his new boy toy. But I looked at him and smiled, because I know deep down that karma is a pain that will eventually come his way. Like someone told me, "A boy like that will always be a player at heart. Its just part of his nature. He dropped a really good girl and he doesn't even know it. He had it all, but decided to throw it away. So deal with it and move on," and so I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment